THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight, Twitter, istardom and other such nonsense.

So, I got mine and John's Twilight tickets tonight. I am SO excited for Thursday night, it's not even funny. I'll try to whip up something spiffy in the makeup department for the movie, but I dunno. I might just end up doing vampire bites on my neck again like Halloween. And, given the small town that we live in, it'll probably get me on the news for being a psychotic fan. You think I'm joking...

Also, I made a Twitter a couple months ago and just..forgot about it. So Cora mentioned looking at something on there, and I was like oh, wow, I should update that. So maybe my new obsession will be Twittering at all hours of the day. If you guys wanna follow me on there, my link is HERE. I signed up on that istardom website, too, just for the fun of it..so if you guys are on there and want to become a 'fan' of mine, the link to that is HERE.

I'm really unhappy with my makeup setup and overall collection right now. I honestly have too much that isn't being used and I think it's ridiculous. So maybe I'll pull out all the stuff I'm not using at all and sell it or something, I dunno. If I do decide to, I'll post the sale here in case someone is interested, but it'll probably be me selling the whole lot of it instead of picking and choosing. Anyway, I hope you're all having a beautiful weekend, and I hope it's not pouring the rain nonstop like it is here!

OH! PS : Do you guys know how to reply to comments on here? I know that sounds REALLY stupid, but the only thing I can figure is if I leave a comment on it or something..but then you guys wouldn't see my reply. Until I figure that out, I just wanna thank everyone for the comments and following me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!
Lately with all of the hype of Twilight I have been very tempted to pick up the first book. However, I don't know if I even want to go down that path, you know what I mean? Just ONE MORE THING for me to get obsessed over, right? LOL! Why on earth would you be selling your makeup collection...are you losing interest in makeup?!!? I also have a Twitter account, but I am never on there updating, however.
How is ChaCha going for ya? :) I like your new blog. I will look for your movie review on Twilight (but will you be posting spoilers?)
Jenn

candyishmakeup said...

Oh I know..and this obsession is just SICK, I'm not even kidding. I actually get pangs of heartache because I want Edward so bad and he's not even REAL lol! I might get rid of some of it just because it's not getting any love, ever, and to make room for new stuff! Tooootally not losing my interest at all. ChaCha is going really well..I can't wait to get paid! It's been sooo slow lately, but I still think it's really fun and I like being able to sit around in my pj's and talk to people while I'm working lol. Don't worry..I'll warn ahead of time if there are spoilers in the big Twilight review. I'll put them in a different section of the post or something!