THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


So, both of these looks were so easy it hurts. I really am sorry I didn't have them out sooner, but my WMM decided to hate me and not work at ALL yesterday. Better late than never, right? Anyway, on to the fun stuff.

For Johns easy zombie look I used all matte stuff. Light face powder, dark brown, burgandy, bright blue and green eyeshadows everywhere. Mixing them all together was the key to getting that lovely undead look that everyone adores. Har har.

For my vampire victim look I used HiP paint in Commanding, MACs Malt, Knight Divine and Shroom eyeshadows for my eyes, some Wet n Wild liquid liner and Lash Blast. I also applied some crazy falsies that I found at Wal-Mart (they were too long and had to be trimmed, I used the little snips that would have gone in the trash otherwise). On my lips is Viva Glam I.

All of our wounds are HiP paint in Commanding topped with a burgandy eyeshadow and fake blood.

Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

vintageortacky said...

DUDE! These were AWESOME!